Affiliations for 2017-2018 are now available
All schools taking part in regional and national BSGA events must be affiliated. The easiest way to affiliate is directly through this website, but you will need to be able to provide a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Otherwise, you can affiliate through your regional secretary. Their email contact details are under the “Home->Regional Structure” menu.
Affiliations run from 1st August to 31st July each year.
Please note that some of our automated emails are getting blocked by Microsoft mail services, so anyone with a hotmail.co.uk or live.co.uk may experience a delay in getting confirmation of your affiliation number and login details.
As soon as we received a ‘bounced’ email, we are forwarding them from another account, but until our ISP can resolve the issue, you may have to wait 24 hours or more for the information. However, note that your PayPal receipt will have an ‘Order number’ (beginning ‘1718’). This is the same as your affiliation number.
Please read the following instructions carefully
We have improved the checkout system this year, so it should avoid the problem of multiple registrations.
The sequence is now as follows:
- Go to the Shop and add the affiliation type you need to the basket. Only one per transaction is allowed, as the school details are associated with each order.
- Go to the basket and doublecheck you picked the right affiliation type – Individual, Primary, Secondary or Combined.
- Proceed to checkout.
- On the left (billing) put your information as registrar. We are keeping this to a minimum now, so you just need name and email address.
- On the right of that form you must fill in details of the school you are affiliating.
- If you are affiliating an individual, enter their name and school details.
- If you are affiliating an individual who is home educated, please put ‘Home’ as the school name and complete the rest of the information.
This year, unless you are a BSGA official, you must create a new account so that we can be certain our records are up to date and to comply with GDPR.
You can of course continue to use the same email address
Once you have created an account for the year, you may affiliate multiple schools or individuals, but each must be checked out separately.
Please print the email you receive as proof of purchase for your school finance department. The ‘order number’ is your affiliation number and MUST be entered on any competition entry form.
You can login to your account to see all of your affiliations. (go to Your Account and click Orders )
Any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org