This year’s North West regional trampoline competition is being held at Robin Park Leisure Centre, Loire Drive, Wigan, WN5 0UL on Sunday 3rd December 2023.
There have been some changes to the rules this year which you can read and download from this page. (Either read from page 42 of the whole handbook, or just download the trampoline section).
Please ensure that you read and understand them, as there are changes to routines and eligibility for some levels.
Here is the information booklet giving details of times and officials.
Revised Disability Structure
Please note that the BSGA has also been working on the Disability structure, and they have now produced what they hope will be a successful and popular Disability competition pathway. There are a couple of changes:
- There will be a new Disability Intermediate event from this year, bringing Disability in line with mainstream
- Disability Intermediate and Disability Novice will now be mixed gender events
- There are new requirements for all levels
- There has been a clarification of gymnasts who need to enter the Disability Elite category
- Reduction of 1 team qualifying for all Disability categories (it is rare that we have teams anyway so this should affect many, but it just limits the maximum entry)
Trampoline competition dates for 2023-24
North West Regional: Sunday 3rd December at Robin Park Sports Centre, Wigan
Northern Zonals Saturday 3rd February at Lightwaves Leisure Centre, Wakefield
National finals Saturday 16th March at The International Centre, Telford
All the entry forms are now in and we have the list of entrants for you:
BSGA has asked that Judges are to be qualified. However, we can accept novice judges who have been provided with training.
British Gymnastics are running a few courses and you can search for this on their course finder on the British Gymnastics website.
I am happy for anyone to visit my club in Macclesfield to be given training. Please just ask.
Looking forward to seeing you all on 3rd December.
Yours in Sport.
Rachael and the BSGA team,